Nathan Stewart-Jarrett in Femme | Forthcoming feature | Dir. Sam Freeman and Ng Choon Ping
FILM &TV EXPERIENCE
• Production Design including design work, logistics, organisation, research and innovative set design.
• Art Direction including supervising art direction experience.
• Standby art direction for film and tv.
• Props master experience, including high-end commercial work and in-camera special effects.
• Set dressing and buying experience, employing a broad knowledge of London prop houses.
• Historical research, including materials and architecture.
• Scenic work, including weathering and minor paint effects.
Minor construction work, including building and repairing sets, flats, doors etc.
• Handling complex objects, materials and installations, including experience of hanging art in museums and galleries.
• Transport used for each job includes a short wheel-based panel van with props master, standby and construction tools. The van can also be used for medium-sized pick-ups and drop-offs, it’s parked overnight in a secure parking area for safe overnight storage of props.
• Carpentry, welding, model making, casting (resin, clay, wax, concrete, rubber silicone etc), DSLR photography (including art photography), DSLR filming, photography lighting (flash and constant), writing assessments, condition reports and proposals. I have access to a small fabrication studio for light fabrication work.
• On set apps and continuity photos via Vuze, Q-Take etc.
• Experience with phones, software and triggers for talent to text, call, email etc.
• Mac Software including SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Garageband, Logic X, Final Cut 7 & 10, Word, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, web-based apps (iCloud, Google Docs, Pinterest, Squarespace, WIX, etc.)
• Best Experimental Short - Director and Production Designer - White Light - New York Independent Film Festival, 2020
• Best Avant-Garde Film - Director and Production Designer, Crown Heights Film Festival, 2012